[bookport] Re: Discharge rate for rechargeable batteries

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:42:42 -0500

Peter, First a question and then a comment.

1.  what can you tell us about the Sanyo battery charger?  Is it a
fast charger like the Radio Shack and Rayovac?

2.  Comment.  Because NMH batteries will discharge over time even with
no use, I'm guessing the number of hours people get will vary with the
use they make of the book port.  If it goes unused for a while, the
battery life will continue to drop. But, who in the world goes for a
long time without using this nice little device?

Neal

Thanks for your help.

Neal