[bookport] Re: Compliments on Alarm

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:17:02 -0500

We acn't have a feature that only works part time.  If we could, we'ld
have all kinds of cool stuff in there.  Don't worry, it will be back
very soon, we have just decided not to hold up the release of this
firmware over that feature.  There is to much else going for it.

>>> granthardy@xxxxxxxxx Wednesday, February 08, 2006 6:38:05 PM >>>
Why, Larry?  It works very well.  Why not have it available but
undocumented
as before?