[bookport] Re: Compliments on Alarm

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:44:29 +1300

Hi Bruce and list:

I also found the external beep of the alarm difficult to hear unless I had my hearing aids on. But I had better luck with the internal beep, which sounds more like a touch tone telephone key. Having the choice of options there means it doesn't really matter if I can't hear that external beep. Just choose the one that I can hear and the problem is solved.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>