[bookport] Re: Check it out

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 07:25:04 -0600

As a student, I can say that reading braille, if you were going blind (say, 85 years old,) and you had to learn braille. It would be no easy task; but, you could always get the bookport. The only problem is, if you wanted to look at something (or got something from an employer), you would have to make the addissional purchase of a scanner.

but really, if your blind from the beginning, reading braille is easy. (However I am going very, very off-topic.)

best regards,
- Tyler
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>