[bookport] Re: Check it out

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:37:35 -0600

And, that's when I turn to Bookshare or my favorite scanner.  Oh, and I can
always find something at Audible.com that I would just love to read, and it
just happens to be on some kind of a sale.

In all fairness though, I do realize that there are those who cannot afford
Bookshare or Audible.com.  and, to you, I would say that I certainly agree.
However, if you haven't taken a look at the Guttenberg collection you may find
something of interest there too.