[bookport] Re: Check it out

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 05:14:55 -0600

Project Gutenberg is getting really, really impressive, especially if you get onto their Australia site which contains books which aren't yet legal for Americans to download. Three guesses as to whether or not I honor the legalities.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>