[bookport] Re: Can't transfer .htm file to bk...

  • From: "Donald R. Bowman" <drbowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:55:03 -0600

Hi Norm,
Have you tried saving the file as a .txt file while you are in Windows Internet
Explorer?
just open the file menu, arrow down to "save "as", and save the file as a text
file, then you should be able to load it on to your book port.
I have also saved .doc, .rtf, and .html files to the bookport, and the .rtf
files seem to work best, out of these I've mentioned.
Best Regards,
DRB