[bookport] Re: Braille again

  • From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:17:08 +0100

Hi,

I figured it out I think.  For anyone else who was stuck it seems to work
like this:

Dot 1 is asterisc
 dot 2 is a.
dot 3 is C
Dot 4 is 7
 dot 5 is 4
dot 6 is 1.
Hash key is space
Left arrow is 5
right arrow is B
Backspace is c
Enter text is 2
Cancel is E.

I think perhaps you should update your manual to list it like that because
it did kind of confuse me at first.

It was certainly interesting trying it out, will be very effective in
technical documents.  the other thing is, is your search function case
sensative?

Best

-James