[bookport] Re: Braille again

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:24:42 -0400

No, the search is case insensative.

>>> james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, October 20, 2004 2:17:08 PM =

Hi,

I figured it out I think.  For anyone else who was stuck it seems to =
work=20
like this:

Dot 1 is asterisc
 dot 2 is a.
dot 3 is C
Dot 4 is 7
 dot 5 is 4
dot 6 is 1.
Hash key is space
Left arrow is 5
right arrow is B
Backspace is c
Enter text is 2
Cancel is E.

I think perhaps you should update your manual to list it like that =
because=20
it did kind of confuse me at first.

It was certainly interesting trying it out, will be very effective in=20
technical documents.  the other thing is, is your search function case=20
sensative?

Best

-James
----- Original Message -----=20