[bookport] Re: Bookport only playing in one side of headphones

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:36:28 -0600

It could be your head phone cord.  Have you checked this with either
speakers or another set of head phones?  It would be a pity to send the
unit back if it were the headphones that are defective.  Of course,
another way to narrow this down is to use the head phones in another
device.  If the same problem does not exist, then it is probably the
bookport.

Neal