[bookport] Re: Bookport only playing in one side of headphones

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:46:54 -0800

I have one set of speakers that I've owned for a long time.  Recently I rigged
them up in the bathroom so I could read a book while I take a bath.  (Crazy
huh?)  The cable to plug it into the bookport has a connector with a shaft,
longer than usual.  I found that if I plug it in only part way, sound will come
through both speakers.  I have to position it so that contacts to both stereo
sides are touching in the bookport jack.  So, fooling around this way, you may
be able to get your speakers to work okay.
Lois