[bookport] Re: Bookport list replies

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:39:26 -0500

You are absolutely right! If I were to express my opinion... everybody would be mad at me! So I won't. But the auto replies are a bit much. It takes time to delete unwanted e-mail.

At 03:17 PM 6/12/2007, you wrote:

Walt has a right to express his opinion and we may not agree with it but it's his... We shouldn't be mean spirited about it. I may not agree with Walt but defend his right to state it. That's what makes this list a great place to learn from. I hope I haven't caused any undue heartburn that was not my intention.

Joe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>