[bookport] Re: Bookport list replies

  • From: "Foxtrot" <foxtrot01876@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:44:57 -0400

At the risk of adding my name to the hate list, I'd like to suggest that
people not add signatures that take more than one line as read by our screen
readers.  It's tough enough to go through all the extraneous material.  When
following a message with replies, all that additional verbiage is
frustrating.

Thanks,
Rick