[bookport] many dupilicate posts?

  • From: "Heinz Baytala" <vk3bew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BookPlist" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:23:53 +1000

Hi all,

am i doing something wrong?  I have justreeived the digist and the same
messages have appeared 3 times.

is ther aanyway I can set the list so emails posted come straight away rahter
than a bunch at a time??  with some list you can do this.

anyway, appears to be a bit of 'dross' floating about on the list.  I am new
and I guess with all groups you have 'air out the room' sometimes.

Hope this finds you all well.

am still having lots of fun with the device.  It truly is exceptional, tho upon
going into a 'hi fi' store today to look at headphones, and showing the owner
the bookport, he sort of gave me the impreson that it looked 'dunno' simple and
plain....he wanted to show me a whiz bang Ipod, same storage etc,,,i sed yeh
but will it talk out a text file...."errr what do you mean"...  I let him
listen to a joke in text form.   -----  >>  Why wernt Hi Fi salesman first on
the moon...cause they ran out of lader and scaffolding.

He 'grimised'    I left ......

Heinz