[bookport] Bookport Transfer Software

  • From: "Harvey White" <harveywhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 15:18:52 -0000

Dear Pamela
I have had my Book Port since June 2007. It is the old model, with a braille
keyboard option and powered by non-rechargeable AA batteries. It still works
fine and I prefer the batteries because I can always pack spare batteries
when travelling, whereas I cannot always find a compatible power supply to
hook up to. I also make frequent use of the Braille Search facility in this
model.

I have recently changed my PC and, in the process, exchanged Windows XP for
Windows seven.

I still have the installation CD for the Book Port, but cannot make it work
on the new system.

Can I remedy this loss which means that, for the time being, I am unable to
transfer text from my PC to my Book Port?

ATB

Harvey White