[bookport] Re: Bookport Transfer Software

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:22:22 -0500

There isn't a software update available.

At 08:44 AM 7/24/2005, you wrote:
Hi, Sandy. Honestly, I am not trying to argue with you, however, the only update I received as an e-mail was that there was a beta of the firmware available. I didn't find an e-mail telling me that there was a software update available.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>