[bookport] Re: Bookport Case

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:30:20 -0500 (CDT)

That's what I'm suggesting, but I don't want to suggest it too loud lest everyone assume that because I'm suggesting something I don't like what's there. <GRIN>

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005, Sarah Cranston wrote:

I'm not sure how you would do this.  Do you mean there would be a cut-out in the flap
of the cover so the card would stick out even when the flap was closed?  I think
there is enough Velcro to hold it closed, but that's just me.  It was certainly
sticking to my clothing when I was carrying it around on my belt while the case was
open. <Smile>

-----Original Message----- From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bruce Toews Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:18 PM To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bookport] Re: Bookport Case

Looking at it, if I'd been the one designing it, which I wasn't, I would've just allowed the CF card to stick out of the case - little to be gained protecting it with the flap, really, and it would've made for a more secure closure.

Bruce