[bookport] Re: Bookport Case

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:53:32 -0500

I'm not sure how you would do this.  Do you mean there would be a cut-out in
the flap of the cover so the card would stick out even when the flap was
closed?  I think there is enough Velcro to hold it closed, but that's just me.
It was certainly sticking to my clothing when I was carrying it around on my
belt while the case was open. <Smile>