[bookport] Bookmarks vanishing

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:27:20 -0500

Hello,

I have posted about this a couple of times before, but I haven't seen any
this.

With the last two betas, some of my bookmarks seem to randomly disappear. What
happens is that when I return to a file I previously read, I find myself at the
beginning, and all of the bookmarks are gone. I suppose all of the information
for this is stored in one file, and that file is getting erased. I haven't
noticed this
with text files--only audio files. I don't think I've seen it happen with
music, but I don't generally set bookmarks in the middle of songs. It happens
with
audible.com books and with a daisy book from RFBD. This last is particularly
vexing, since this is the book I use to prepare lectures for my students.

Has anybody else experienced this?

Again, this did not happen until I downloaded the beta in December.

Angie (I still love my BP!) :)