[bookport] Re: Question on New Beta

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:03:34 -0500

We don't have the Find command in the editor yet, but that should be =
coming in the next week or two.

>>> ptorpey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 08, 2005 6:20:43 PM >>>
Most of the new Note Taking functions described in the latest
documentation are fairly clear.  I did have a question about the Find
command when in the editing mode
How does one enter or set up a find string within the editor?  Is there
a way of marking this and/or using the braille keyboard temporarily to
define the search string?  Maybe one needs to exit the editing mode and
define the search string then go back to editing mode?  I wonder if this
retains my place in the file.

Well, now that I downloaded the new beta, I guess I'll check it out!

Good job on this note taker!

As the number and variety of functions and keyboard layouts keep being
enhanced, I  think the need for a keyboard help / keyboard learn mode
becomes greater.  If this can't be included within the current
architecture, I hope this will be able to be included in future hardware
versions.

-- Pete