[bookport] Re: Bookmarks vanishing

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:53:57 -0500

I haven't seen that yet, but we are attempting to reproduce it.

>>> matneyar@xxxxxxx Wednesday, February 09, 2005 8:27:20 AM >>>
Hello,

I have posted about this a couple of times before, but I haven't seen any =
ng this.

With the last two betas, some of my bookmarks seem to randomly disappear. =
What happens is that when I return to a file I previously read, I find =
myself at the=20
beginning, and all of the bookmarks are gone. I suppose all of the =
information for this is stored in one file, and that file is getting =
erased. I haven't noticed this=20
with text files--only audio files. I don't think I've seen it happen with =
music, but I don't generally set bookmarks in the middle of songs. It =
happens with=20
audible.com books and with a daisy book from RFBD. This last is particularl=
y vexing, since this is the book I use to prepare lectures for my =
students.=20

Has anybody else experienced this?

Again, this did not happen until I downloaded the beta in December.

Angie (I still love my BP!) :)