[bookport] Re: BookPort transfer sofware cann't see the device

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:54:18 -0500

Did the Book Port work at one time and stop, or has it never worked
since you got it? If it has worked and stopped, then you should try
doing a Reset with 2 plus b. If that doesn't help, then try reformatting
the flash card with 1 plus 3 plus d plus f and try connecting.

If it has never worked, then try disconnecting any scanners or USB
devices and try connecting again. You might also try a different USB
Port. If none of that works, we need to know the name of your computer.
You can find this information on the Computer Name tab, under System
Hardware in the Control Panel.

Sincerely,

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> lpatoka@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/21/06 11:46PM >>>
Hi,
When I connect the  BookPort to my computer Ican see it as an E: drive,
but
the transfer software cann't see it.
I use a Dell computer with 1 Gbite memory, Windows XP Home addition...
Please Help.\Regars, Lev