[bookport] Re: Book port customer outside th4e us

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:13:26 -0400

Fanus:

As a followup to your earlier email, yes, we do accept orders from
outside the U.S. If you are interested in purchasing the Book Port, we
accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.

The cost of the Book Port is $395 (US dollars), plus shipping.

Though online ordering is available within the US, we cannot do this
outside the US, because of the shipping charges and the proforma
invoices. Traditionally, we cannot handle those orders via email.
However, you may wish to call APH at:

1-502-895-2405

Or, if it is more convenient, you can fax your order to us at:

1-502-899-2274.

If you need additional information about the shipping, you can request
a Proforma Invoice in your fax, or you can send an email to Marsha
Overstreet at:

moverstreet@xxxxxxx

Thank you.

Pamela Rader
APH Technical Support

>>> fanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/06/05 01:17PM >>>
Hi Listers
I want to purchase a book port but a friend here in South Africa tells
me that APH does not sell products to people outside the US. I can
hardly believe this but I sent an email to APH to enquire but I did
not
get an answer. Now I turn to the list. Is this information true? If
so,
are their other agents for the bookport who will accept a credit card
transaction?
I hope the list does not regard this as unethical or off topic but I
am
desperate to get hold of a book port.
Regards
Fanus