[bookport] Book port customer outside th4e us

  • From: "fanus" <fanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:17:16 +0200

Hi Listers
I want to purchase a book port but a friend here in South Africa tells
me that APH does not sell products to people outside the US. I can
hardly believe this but I sent an email to APH to enquire but I did not
get an answer. Now I turn to the list. Is this information true? If so,
are their other agents for the bookport who will accept a credit card
transaction?
I hope the list does not regard this as unethical or off topic but I am
desperate to get hold of a book port.
Regards
Fanus