[bookport] Re: Book port customer outside th4e us

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 13:27:29 -0400

Fanus:

Yes, APH does sell to customers outside the US. You should have gotten
an email--it was forwarded to me and I did, in fact, answer it. You will
need to contact our Sales Department by phone and they can assist you
with that.

The number is:

1-502-895-2405

Pamela

>>> fanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/06/05 01:17PM >>>
Hi Listers
I want to purchase a book port but a friend here in South Africa tells
me that APH does not sell products to people outside the US. I can
hardly believe this but I sent an email to APH to enquire but I did
not
get an answer. Now I turn to the list. Is this information true? If
so,
are their other agents for the bookport who will accept a credit card
transaction?
I hope the list does not regard this as unethical or off topic but I
am
desperate to get hold of a book port.
Regards
Fanus