[bookport] Re: Beta 23 Fixes Battery Problem

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:29:23 -0400

Sarah:

We are saying that you can change the frequency to match your
prefference. This should be a bit better than what we had before.

>>> cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/04/05 02:14PM >>>
So you're saying the Big Bob  and other voices are back to the way they
=
were before beta 15?  If that's the case, along with the improved =
battery handling, that's great and awesome both!
APH, you guys have once again outdone yourselves tremendously!

Sarah