[bookport] Re: Beta 2.2.0.4 Available

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 09:04:04 -0400

For now, you can go to www.aph.org/beta/bpx_new.htm .  I will find a way
to make it more obvious though.

>>> wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx Friday, August 04, 2006 11:48:50 PM >>>
Hi Larry and list:

I successfully updated, though my unit did not announce "code being
updated)
as I disconnected. Unfortunately, I failed to remember to hit the
details
button in the dialogue before updating. Admittedly, that was my error.
thought I should be able to go back to the web site and find out what
changes or improvements had been made by going to the beta web page and

selecting the what's new with bookport. The revision history that I
found
there seems to have nothing after March 2006, so I'm wondering if there
is
another way to get at those details. Naturally, I can remember to check
the
details button when I update another unit, but I was sure there was a
way of
reviewing this information that I haven't used. But if we weren't a two

bookport household, would I not have another option of getting at
release
notes for the new firmware beta?

Cheers,
Dave