[bookport] Re: Beta 2.2.0.4 Available

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:16:47 -0500

Just wondering if I'm missing anything? I went to the beta web site in Larry's message, accepted the agreement, and downloaded the 2.2.0.90 software. This installed correctly. I then connected my BP, went to options, and advanced and to firmware update. I keep getting the message that no update is available at this time. I also read the information on the web site about changes, and the most recent beta information says March, 2006. So, am I the only one, or am I somehow missing a step? Thanks in advance for any help.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx Check out my blog at http://tazcat.livejournal.com MSN/Windows Messenger: carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype: ccongdon