[bookport] Re: Beta 2.2.0.4 Available

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 14:20:29 -0500

Larry, as of this minute, I connected my BP and checked for updates and was told there weren't any. I went to the Beta site, rejoined as a tester, and downloaded and installed the software. After connecting the Bookport again, I was told there were no updates available.

I'll restart my computer and see what happens then. There must be a bug, somewhere.

At 02:15 PM 8/4/2006, you wrote:

We have just placed beta 2.2.0.4 of the Book Port firmware on the update
site.

To update to this version, connect Book Port to your PC and open the
Options dialog in Book Port Transfer.  Move to the Advanced page, and
press the "Check for Firmware Update" button.

If you are not a beta tester and you wish to be, go to www.aph.org/beta

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A