[bookport] Re: BP transfer not starting

  • From: "Milano Hyacinthe" <nicemilano@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:40:16 -0400

The Bookport just stops responding sometime when connecting the USB port. The solution is to reset the device before connecting it to your computer. Also note that the Bookpork transfer software has an explore like interface so you have to navigate to the range of folders that you are viewing. Also you can press alt-s to transfer a file to the device. If you still experiencing the same problem simply reboot your system and reconnect the Bookport. The software should be reset and your Bookport should be recognize.

Cheers

Milano Hyacinthe
Bachelor in Information Technology
Computer Technician