[bookport] Re: BP transfer not starting

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:25:05 -0400

Jo -

Yes, the shortcut should be placed in:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\

If others use the computer and don't need the BP transfer program, then
place the shortcut in your user name folder instead of All Users.

Are you sure you have it pointing to:

C:\Program Files\APH\Bookport Transfer\bpl.exe

It sounds to me like you might have forgotten the last item, the actual Book
Port Launcher program.