[bookport] Re: BARD on BookPort?

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jpalmer31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:55:15 -0500

Nls is in the prelaunch faze of the dtb machines. You will be able to use a
thumb drive in the basic model. Only thing is it has to be a thumb drive
that doesn't launch software I learned that the hard way.
And you cannot put the book in a folder on the drive it has to bee in the
root drive unzipped. And only one book can go on the thumb drive.
Just email me offlist for questions.

Jennifer Palmer
 Yahoo: jenniferpalmer2000
aim: lightsrage1985
Msn: lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:
 http://www.twitter.com/lights_rage
live journal:
 http://jenny_15.livejournal.com
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lights_rage
skype: lights_rage
Teamspeak: ts.virtual-dope.com
Irc:
 paranoia.corecodec-irc.net +6697
Note: the irc is ssl, so you will need an ssl enabled irc client. just
contact me for help with that.