[bookport] Re: BARD on BookPort?

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:21:14 -0400

Hi Larry:

Unfortunately, no.  There was no more room in the Book Port firmware to make
the necessary changes to occommodate the NLS books.  we then tried, but could
not get authorization for Book Port software to be able to play the NLS files.
Hopefully, the Book Port replacement product will have that capability.

Our Braille + product can currently play these files.

Pamela