[bookport] Re: Audible.com books and Book Port

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:40:18 -0700

I will send the exact info on to Larry privately, but wanted the list to
know that the number of non format 4 books is not as high as it felt when
trying to nab one here and there for listening.  I have some fifty books in
my library, and I think 6 are non format 4.  I'd say that's not so bad after
all, and the issue may not be as worrisome as it appeared at first glance.

Thanks to APH for taking the time to review this issue.

Marlaina Lieberg