[bookport] Re: Audible.com books and Book Port

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:03:23 -0400

Thanks.  Yes, a list of some of those titles would be helpful.

>>> marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx Thursday, July 22, 2004 11:58:35 AM >>>
Hi Larry.  Both my husband and I have quite a few of the titles in our
libraries on audible which only go up to 3.  Feel free to email me offlist
for more info if we can be of help.  The BookPort is fabulous!!!

Marlaina Lieberg
----- Original Message -----=20