[bookport] Re: Audible.com books and Book Port

  • From: "Dave Cunningham " <dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:51:31 -0400

You may wish to check to see if they have newer files on the same books. =
have replaced 3 of my books that were format 1 to format 4 just =
recently.
Just thought I would mention it.=20

=20
Dave Cunningham
(412) 215-4597 Cell
Email address used for MSN.
=20
All incoming and outgoing email scanned by Norton Anti-virus 2003=20