[bookport] Re: Any more fermware betas to come

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 08:36:01 -0600

Hi, James.  I haven't fiddled with the note taker yet because I'm really not
that well versed in writing computer braille.  I had commented that things
seemed slow on the list because it seemed that there weren't a lot of
messages.  Yesterday things seemed to pick up a bit so I thought for certain
there was an update.  How wrong I was, smile.

Mike