[bookport] Re: Any more fermware betas to come

  • From: Ann Morris Bliss <annmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Audrey Schading <AudreyS@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 14:58:44 -0400

Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 08:36:01 -0600
From: Michael Massey <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookport] Re: Any more fermware betas to come
Sender: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, James.  I haven't fiddled with the note taker yet because I'm really not
that well versed in writing computer braille.  I had commented that things
seemed slow on the list because it seemed that there weren't a lot of
messages.  Yesterday things seemed to pick up a bit so I thought for certain
there was an update.  How wrong I was, smile.

Mike
From: Michael Massey <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 08:36:01 -0600
From: Michael Massey <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 > Well it's not been slow but I dunno really was just curious I suppose
 > because it would be nice to see if they can do some slight improvements
 > but
 > it's fairly good and stable as is. Use the note taker a lot, ideal if your
 > out and someone gives you a number to write down.
 >
 > Best
 >
 > -James-

one with the dog at Joan's workshop in Huntington.  I know I tried to help
her and we did some healings together.
      Your Butterworth book came today.  there was only one book enclosed
and I don't know if they were going to send the other one for you.  Take care.

Love,
Ann