[bookport] Announcements and questions

  • From: Rob Lambert <rmlambert1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:33:53 -0800 (PST)

Do announcements pertaining to the bookport come to this list? Also I have a
few other questions. One is whether or not the Book Port 2 is still going to
come to the market (though I understand the time is a complete mystery right
now), and also, for those of you who have Book Ports (i'm assuming most people
do) and have tried the Victor Reader series of players (such as the Wave or
Stream) what do you think of the two? A third and final question is - what is
the difference between the Book Port and Book Courier? It looks to me like
they're the same unit.