[bookport] Re: Announcements and questions

  • From: "Deborah Mayne" <dlmayne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:54:39 -0500

Hi All: Thanks Russ for your comparison of the BjP
& Stream. I'll take BP any day.  I have a Victor
product, & wouldn't get another.  First of all,
the proprietary battery which you can't change
yourself is a big! problem as I have eluded to in
other posts.  Though I liked my victor Pro, it is
far from sturdy.  Other people here tell me that they too
have switched to victor's competition like Plextor
because their products are more durable.
Cheers,  Deb Mayne