[bookport] Re: About the List

  • From: "Queen Family" <queens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 10:20:30 -0700

Something needs to be done.  I have stayed with this list longer than
any other, but because of the volume we need to stay on topic and make
individual responses off line.

One suggestion though, Please identify the BETA  questions in the
subject line.  It is a real nuisance for us non beta users.
to get stuck in a non relevant question , although I do appreciate the
efforts of all the beta testers.

queens@xxxxxxxxxxx

648 Kearney Street
El Cerrito, CA  94530