[bookport] Re: A List Question

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:13:38 -0600 (CST)

Yes, right after I wrote the anonymity bit I did exactly that and found that out. <GRIN>

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Gary King wrote:

Bruce,
It's the ultimate in anonymity only if you don't examine the Internet
Headers in the property of the messages.  The Original Sender's address is
always included in the headers.  Sarah is using Microsoft Exchange Server
both when we see her name and when we don't.  I noticed that errors go to
bookport-bounce; so maybe some sort of error condition is causing some of
the messages to be sent to the list from that address.

Gary King, w4wkz@xxxxxxxx