[bookport] Re: A List Question

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:00:07 -0500

I've been wondering the same thing and haven't got a clue. It's obviously
something in the listserver software. It doesn't have anything to do with
whether or not a message is signed, but I wonder if it might have something
to do with whether or not the sender's name is entered in their e-mail
profile on the particular system they're using; or, possibly, with the
e-mail client they use.