[bookport] Re: 4gig card.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:54:27 -0500

You want a 4gig Compact Flash card.

At 03:49 PM 5/17/2007, Cathy wrote:
I need to know exactly what I am looking. I put in the find field "4 gig cf card made by danelec" and did not find what I was looking for, so then I put in the find field "4 gig cf card" and didn't see what I was looking for either. I would like to get a couple of 4 gig cards for my bookport too, so please some one please tell me exactly what kind of card of card I am looking for the bookport.

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
Kindness is the language which the deaf can
hear and the blind can see.  ~Mark Twain
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.