[bookport] Re: 4gig card.

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 17:05:03 -0500 (CDT)

Use Compact Flash instead of CF.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com

On Thu, 17 May 2007, Cathy wrote:

I need to know exactly what I am looking.  I put in the find field "4 gig cf card made by
danelec" and did not find what I was looking for, so then I put in the find field "4 gig
cf card" and didn't see what I was looking for either.  I would like to get a couple of 4 gig
cards for my bookport too, so please some one please tell me exactly what kind of card of card I am
looking for the bookport.

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
Kindness is the language which the deaf can
hear and the blind can see.  ~Mark Twain