[bookport] Re: 4gig card.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 17:32:36 -0500

No.  This won't work.  You need CF cards.  Not SD.

At 04:32 PM 5/17/2007, Cathy wrote:
I did find the card you bought, but they are out of stock, but I wanted to know if this item will work in the bookport. I am pasting the info below. Kingston 4 X 1GB Secure Digital Cards (SD) 4-Pack, price $49.00. Just wanted to see if this was basically the same kind of card for the bookport. I get so confused when looking at all these different cards. I can't seem to keep the numbers and kinds of card straight in my head when trying to find what I need. The only reason why I found the card that was in your post, was the price of it.

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
Kindness is the language which the deaf can
hear and the blind can see.  ~Mark Twain
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.