[bookport] Re: 4GB card query

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 19:41:32 -0500 (CDT)

This hasn't been my experience, I'ave had some fairly good response time for my 4GB card.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Mon, 1 May 2006, Sarah Cranston wrote:

I just got a new 4GB card for my BookPort.  I have noticed that navigating
between folders has slowed down considerably from when I had a 2GB card.  I
used to be able to go from folder to folder almost instantly, now it takes
three or four seconds to find the next folder.  The situation is similar when
going from file to file within folders.  Is anyone else with a 4GB card having
this problem, and is there anything I can do to speed things up?

Thanks,

Sarah