[bookport] Re: 4GB card query

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 12:08:55 -0500 (CDT)

I doubt it, but don't know enough to have a reliable opinion.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Tue, 2 May 2006, Russ & Valerie wrote:

Could the difference be in the brand?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>