[bookport] Re: 4GB card query

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 12:04:00 -0500 (CDT)

I have personally had seamless experience with my 4GB card. This is not to minimize the problems others may be having, but I personally have not had difficulties of sluggishness, and have really been trying to put the card, and the unit, through their paces.

bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Tue, 2 May 2006, Russ & Valerie wrote:

Does that mean mp3 music and books cut up into separate files have several seconds of silence between them?

I've been looking forward to the 4Gb experience, but maybe I'll stick with my adequate 2Gb card and stow extras in my BP carrying case.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>