[bookcourier] Problems with cf card

  • From: "kevin cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:31:10 -0000

Hi all,

I got my bc back a week ago last night I reformatted the 2 gig card and
started again now the 2 gig card is not been seen by the transfer tool when
the card is in the bc and I connect it up the tt thinks the bc is not
connected I had a full set of batteries in the bc when I reformatted it I am
a bit peed off to say the least the dam card was working before I put it
into the bc and reformatted it any help would be grate I will get the make
of card stand by.

Kingston technology
compact flash
elite pro
2gb 50x

So if any light can be shed on this I would be most grateful all the best.